Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another post... breaking the rules

I wanted to thank Jenn from A Pirate's Life for Us! for giving me an award awhile ago. I am sorry that I didn't post about it earlier, but for some reason Blogger thought I was spamming and locked my account!  Luckily, I got my blog back. 


Here are the rules:
The rules are...

1. Thank the person(s) who presented the award to you and link back to them.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.
 
7 things about little ol' me:
1.  This is my 8th year of teaching.  6 of those years have been in first grade!
2.  I have an amazing, patient, and understanding husband.  :)
3.  I have 2 sons:  Jaxon, 6 and Quinn, 11 months
4.  I love thrift stores.
5.  My favorite color is yellow.
6.  My lucky number is 4.
7.  I played piano for 10 years.
 
Since this award was awhile ago and I don't know of many new blogs, I will skip this part.  SORRY!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marcy - congrats on the award. Good for you as a new blogger. I just found you and am your newest follower. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I need to post more often. I have been a follower of your blog.

      Delete
  2. Contrats on your award!! Have you joined the newbie linky hosted by Set this Circus Down? If not, they are a great place to hook up and find other new bloggers.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the linky info... I will check it out! I am your newest follower!

      Delete
  3. Jen @ A Pirate's Life is awesome! And . . . 4 is my lucky number too!

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower. Glad you're back to blogging. I am a first grade teacher also, so feel free to stop by and visit.
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete