Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I love clearance items!

I was perusing around at the local Wal-Mart today and came across an aisle full of clearance items that the workers were just stocking!  I found Lego sets originally $3.97 a piece for one dollar!  I gobbled up 12 packs for my 5 year old son.  He has a slight obsession with Legos.  I don't mind because he is so creative with them!   I also found Finger Bowling sets for 50 cents each.  I grabbed 22 packs.  On A Pirate's Life For Us blog, Jenn thought about making up an addition/subtraction game for her students.  I am debating on whether to create a math game, put them in my prize box, or add it as part of a Christmas gift for each student.

I also bought 22 boxes of Cra-Z-Art crayons (24 count) for 19 cents a piece. 

Great deals today!

I plan on posting some activities I have created for school on here soon.  I hope to get more followers who may be able to use some of my creations!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I hope the Walmarts in Ohio have them on clearance! :) Would love to have more of those finger bowling games! See you in a week!
    Jenn
    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete